Sunday 26 August 2012

Egg white recipes | Thermomix

I have been finding with a lot of recipes I am needing to use the yolk from the egg only, and am then left with the egg whites. I have been freezing these, in a small container per egg white, then transferring them into a snap lock bag once they are frozen. Once they have defrosted, allow them to sit at room temperature for around half an hour to help them stiffen into peaks better when beating.

So what are some good uses for egg-white only?

Well the most obvious one would be SORBET!!

Here are some others



from Thermomix-Recipes.com


Recipe from Super Kitchen Machine


What are your favourites?


1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love your ideas. I also like making strawberry friands, a recipe I saw on the thermomix recipe community. It uses 6 egg whites but you can scale it back proportionately for the number of egg whites you have.

    ReplyDelete